Suzanne Kavanagh - Assistant Head Teacher, Castle Wood School.
SLE - Assessment, Literacy, SEN
Suzanne has knowledge and expertise across Special and Mainstream schools in KS 1 and 2. Suzanne has supported many colleagues in a wide variety of schools with SEND outreach. She is passionate about interventions to support children in their learning and has extensive experience of adapting learning for children with SEN.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Assistant Head (Castle Wood)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Studies in Education for Pupils with SLD and PMLD
- Reading Recovery Teacher
- Pupil Premium Reviewer
- Supported schools across Coventry with SEND outreach
- Pupil Premium reviews
- Working with external SEN agencies
- Pupil Progress
- Supporting transfer of statements of SEN to Educational Health and Care Plans